Using Make an Offer
The "Make Offer" option allows you to buy the item now at the advertised price, or to make your own offer to purchase an item buy selecting the "Make Offer" option where BHB can then accept your offer, reject it, or make a counteroffer.
If you are truly interested in getting the item, you should make what you consider to be your "best" offer for the item. Because BHB receives multiple offers for an item we are likely to accept the highest offer. Each offer is limited to a 48 hour period.
Submitting a Best Offer
To submit your Best Offer:
1. Find the item you want to make an offer on.
2. Enter your offered price in the Offer price text box.
3. If you want to include a note, enter your note in the Buyer message text box.
4. Enter verification code.
5. Click the Make offer button.
6. Review the information and click the Submit offer button.
7. A message will be displayed to confirm that you made an offer successfully.
Accept or Refuse the negotiation price:
1. BHB will either accept or provide a negotiated price to you if your price is too low.
2. You can go to the product page to accept or refuse that price, or you can do that right on the negotiation email.
Receiving offer emails
Customer can receive 4 types of emails:
1. New offer email which confirms the offer and the current status of the offer.
2. Accepted/Refused email which announces that the offer was accepted or refused.
3. Negotiate email which brings a negotiation price to customer. You can accept or refuse that price right on the email.
4. Agreed offer email.
Add an offered Product to Watch List
To keep a watch on your offered products, click on add to "Watch List" link in the Product Offer form. If you don't want to keep them in your Watch list, click Remove from Watch List. To view your products you made an offer, go to:
1. My Account on the top link.
2. Click on My Offer Watch List on left side bar and the list of products will be shown.
The fine print
1. Best Offers are good for 48 hours.
2. If BHB doesn't respond to your offer within 48 hours, it is canceled.
3. If a BHB accepts your offer, you're required to complete the transaction.
4. You can make up to 3 Best Offers for most items. Expired offers, declined offers, and retracted offers all count towards the limit of 3 Best Offers.
5. Your offer only includes the price of the item, and does not include the cost of shipping. The shipping rate will either appear on the listing and or at checkout.
Managing your offers and counter offers
1. Click on your "My Offers" button.
2. A list of all of your active offers will appear. Click on the offer your interested in checking on.
3. A window will allow you to refuse or accept the offer.
4. If your offer is accepted you will receive a message telling you that your offer has been accepted, please proceed to checkout. Select the Proceed to Checkout button where you will be directed to the secured checkout area.